Tuesday 15 January 2013

SWAG : SOMETHING-WE-ALL-GOT

Hey Guys,
Did you guys watch Golden Globe? I don't miss awards for anything. Can't wait for Oscars,coming back to blog I think I posted the preview of this post way to early, I told you around 3 months ago( laugh) that I would do post on military jacket.Sigh!finally! I actually was saving this for new year along with the red tweed from earlier post,which I saved it for christmas. Well, that didn't quite work out. Christmas it rained and on new year I got busy with friends and boyfriend. I am totally smitten by this jacket,from the first moment I saw it on Wendy( Wendy's Lookbook).When I saw it on her I was saddened because she is all Valentino,McQueen kinda girl, but at the end when I saw it was from Zara,I went online immediately and ordered same. My boyfriend always tells me, I am too materialistic whenever I am so over the moon after having shopped one of the most coveted items of my wish-list.
Military Jacket in camo has created quite a buzz in fashionland right now. Sometimes for such a stand out jacket you need to get your imagination rolling and just get crazy with the colors and try on lots of accessories. I absolutely love how much of a statement piece this jacket is ( shamelessly bragging) haha.

Alright girls,so I have mentioned "color blocking" few times in my blog and done a post on it too HERE. I ll spare you all the dry history on it and cut to the chase.To get the color blocking right, go for bright and bold colors. You know what they say color blocking is best when it is loudest ( says genius me haha), but seriously louder the better. We might never get a chance to wear such bold hues ever than now, where color blocking is actually a trend and where no one would look at you like you were a clown.I say there's never been a better time to wear loud pop of color than now-period!

Shoes,well my faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas. As I mentioned before I am not much of a bulky bootie kinda girl. I am more fascinated by sleek stilettos and in my own way I pride on my collection.You aren't considered a decent blogger unless you own a pair of JCs (haha),not really but I guess I was tad drawn to it by the crowd.Everybody seems to be in love with Litas, before I bought the real article, wanted to try its look alike. I don't wana regret buying $200 shoes,which is most likely if I don't wear after buying it- I tend to do that a lot more than you think. This look alike was $60 and since I love yellow,just bought it without giving much thought to it. 
I have done my fair research on it,many faux litas are now available in much cheaper prizes. I think they are pretty identical with Litas, only giveaway is the heel,faux wooden heels just like mine. I don't think many could tell the difference (if only your lita expert,that is). I am gona buy the real deal soon, as good as those replicas are, I am gona go with the genuine one. In the end investing tad more on authentic items is always worth it. I will be good with one genuine pair and one look alike, as i said they are just for the sake of having it in my collection.Also, One Jeffrey Campbell= one Jessica Simpson shoes,oh! I will always choose for JS's. There is this one particular Jessica Simpson shoe I wana do post on, so look forward to it.


This hairstyle looks so complicated,right? actually I am no good with complications. Its a simple haido works with wavy hair-even better with curly.If you have straight then might as well get started with your curling iron.I don't really like straight hair anymore. Its all messy hairdos with me. If you wana achieve indie/vintage look never straighten your hair. This hairstyle is Rihanna Inspired from her Music video "we found Love".

Phew! I feel like I wrote a lot,so no more scribbles and I will let you enjoy my photos. Sorry! about the effects, I hardly add any but this time pictures came really dull as it was a very cloudy and gloomy day on the shoot. Thank you for reading our stuffs,like always! have a good week.




toodle-oo             Jacket: Zara (out of stock)
C.                       Top : Calvin Klien Jeans
                          Shorts: dotti
                          Bag: Ninewest
                          Shoes: Online
                          accesories: colette

No comments:

Post a Comment